(Formerly Albers Works & SF TIC Services)
HOA Bookkeeping and Property Tax Services
Who We Are
HōmWorks (pronounced Home-Works) provides Condo & TIC Home Owners Association Services for newly developed small to mid-size buildings as well as established home owners organizations that need an extra hand to get organized or just an independent party to take over the HOA bookkeeping tasks.
We come highly recommended by legal experts such as Andy Sirkin & Associates, Real Estate professionals, Title Companies. Mortgage- and Insurance Brokers.
What We Do
We help you set up a new Home Owners Association, including all the financial tasks and bank accounts. We put checks and balances in place and provide you with meaningful reports.
We provide reviews of your existing books, help the TIC with those complicated Property Tax calculations and are here to assist new home buyers where it comes to the CC&R's or TIC Agreement.
HōmWorks originally started in 2010 as Albers HOA & TIC Services. We have grown to serve clients throughout California. We can assist you setting up new HOA organizations, take over existing ones, or support you with that one time audit or review.
We provide accounting and support services to Home Owners Associations in throughout California.
We assist developers of small to mid-size Condo and TIC buildings in setting up a support structure that allows individual unit sales and integration of the new co-owners as units are sold.
We assist the new HOAs with the development of HOA Budgets, the Monthly Dues, setting up the books, a contribution payment process, penalty tracking, bank accounts and reconciliation and reporting.
We take over your existing books, put checks and balances in place and a proven support process. We pay your bills and provide you with as much information as you need to feel comfortable that your HOA is in good hands.
- Monthly Bookkeeping Tasks, Bill Paying, Invoicing, Collection and Depositing Monthly Dues
- Online/App HOA payments, shared document portal and electronic approval process for vendor bills
- Bank Management, including deposits and monthly bank statements
- Reporting, including monthly, quarterly and annual reports, month-end reconciliations.
- Co-owners delinquency tracking and Penalty Tracking
- Annual Operating Budget preparation and reviews
- Monthly Budget vs. Actual Tracking, Income v. Expense, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet reporting
- Segregation of reserve and operating funds
- Quarterly contribution analysis and adjustments
- Annual Property Tax calculations and reviews for TIC shared tax liability
- Support during unit sale or refinance, including working with Real Estate professionals
- Budget and Improvement Project tracking related to expenses, special assessments, etc
- Annual HOA meeting review to provide a financial overview and answer detailed questions